So Long, but not out

AlexNYC

Dear SQ fellow,

been looking around here every so often. I don't have enough time to chill and chat or keep up with you guys. I lost my job awhile back in the summer. Which that i had to change a few things. I had to change my career and now my new job demands more. on top of that my two little guys are growing faster than my imagination. Therefore all my spare time goes to them. I had my third baby just sitting outthere for weeks once for a whole month. even thou I enjoy every minute, when I started and take it for a spin (car wash) it felt good every time. Not to mention there was always someone complimenting the car.

well the time has came that I must put the car in storage. It's pretty damn hard to pay for insurance in NYC. It was okay when it was two vehicle, but since this one didn't go anywhere, i had to get a third. Well it was fun, right now is on a transporter to North Carolina, thomasville.

Thank you all, you'll being a great help. I not out of the game, just taking a break, hopefully until my kids get little bigger. Time is a luxury in NYC. I rather use it wisely. I little guy (5yrs) was devastated more than I was. But we'll see it every so often when visiting parents. Hopefully get it insure there to keep it from rusting. thank you fellows once again.http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx128/alexnyc_photos/photo.jpg

AlexNYC

Sounds like you are making the right choice, Alex. That's a nice looking

Let me be your example of what not to do. I had a car ('71 Challenger) that I should have let go, but just couldn't. That car, and some other minor issues, ended up being the cause of my second divorce. I have since learned that family is far more important than any car. A car, or project car, or any project for that matter, can bring a family closer together, but should not take priority over family.

And if you need someone to take her out and get the fluids up to temp and traction test it once in a while, let me know I'm in NC. J/K!!

Thanks guys

The transporting company was just a random company online. I fill my info online and got 7 quotes back I choose the cheaper one $495. From NYC to thomasville.

R-R-Quest thanks for the offer, my dad will be handling the monthly car drive, hopefully I get to take to the concorded track.

Hey its sad but like me family first and you chose right,we will be here and you are still the owner of yours.watch them babys grow up and enjoy every min of that,you can't get that time back.very nice car and happy newyear to you and your family.