IT'S ALIVE!!!

radiation

So some of you may remember me. I recently ( JULY LOL) posted that I will be out of the military and back home to work on my Starion. Well I am out and home for about 2 or so weeks now.

I got dirty with my 88 today. As it was when I first seen it, It was all dirty with everything in but NOTHING hooked up. What I mean by that is no I/C lines intake to turbo and turbo oil lines, Also parts of the TB was half off and anything to do with spark was pretty much off.

After today it sits with all the ignition stuff back on, I/C stuff on, TB stuff on. oh yeah IT FIRED UP. It is running rough because I was not able to get all that old gas out but was able to get most and put 10 gallons of fresh stuff (non ethanol) back into it.

Problems.

1.Seems there is Air in the Breaks so no breaks (Seems will be easy just air in lines?)

2.Clutch pedal sits on the floor, I tried to get "air" out but seems no suction so thinking master is gone?

3. I believe its the Coolant temp wire, It seems to have broke/ripped apart so need to fix that.

4. The injectors are leaking pretty bad. Never had this problem were to get new seals at?

5. Need to get the Vacuum lines 100%. Some not hooked up at all and some I think are hooked up wrong.

Not so much problems but more need to do/ Wants

1.Need 4 new tires.

2. Windows roll down/up but are slow so need to take apart clean/re grease.

. Need new wiper blades (all rotted off)

4. I think there is a leak in the power steering but not 100% sure as level as not dropped but I do see fluid in that area and seems to be powersteering.

Current Mods to the vehicle.

40 over 8:5.1 weisco pistons. shot peened rods. Clearwater head ( cleaned up a little ;-) )

Lightned flywheel and Spec clutch

Stock turbo on it now But have a 20g

Bigger FMIC but not installed.

Short throw shifter.

Future mods? ( We shall see if this happends)

New turbo Manifold and bigger turbo.

Mpi.

If this picture does show up. 1 note. The tires on it are just whatever tires. I have freshly polished rims in the garage.post-5295-0-41721500-1322939703_thumb.jpg

Bryan