NorCal newbie

MrSleepi

Nice to meet both of you! Once I get the quest runnin better and to pass smog we should all try to meet up.

@Gremlin that's koo if I'm ever back in Seaside I'll try to hit ya up..

--Rich

Edited by MrSleepi

Nice to meet both of you! Once I get the quest runnin better and to pass smog we should all try to meet up.

@Gremlin that's koo if I'm ever back in Seaside I'll try to hit ya up..

--Rich

yea im actually live in seaside. i just use monterey because its more known than seaside. hit me up if your every down here. theres another member like 3 blocks away from me as well.

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going man? I'm pretty close in Vallejo. Welcome to the forum.

There's a guy here in Vallejo that's parting out an 88. I just got a couple parts off him. He's still got all his fenders. His ad is on craigslist. Check it out

How's it going man? I'm pretty close in Vallejo. Welcome to the forum.

There's a guy here in Vallejo that's parting out an 88. I just got a couple parts off him. He's still got all his fenders. His ad is on craigslist. Check it out

Nice! I'll be sure to check it out. Anything else there that might be worth picking up?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Re-initiating my NOOB status. its been a few years since my last update to this post. Had the car running for a bit but started to get a fuel leak out of one of the injectors. Now trying to find replacements and get it back to running again to work on any problems it may have now that it has been sitting.

Hello to ALL!

• 2 weeks later...