FS: 89 Dizzy, Ignition Mod, 1g MAF, Gauge cluster.

Dodge2004srt4

All these were from an 89 Conquest with 90k miles except the cluster which has around 118k on it. Ill get pics up this week and if anyone needs them before I post the pics, just ask.

Complete 89 Distributor with brand new turbo Advance. No oil leaks but it was sitting for a couple years so you may want to spend the few bucks on a new o ring. $65 shipped.

Ignition module/knock box tested and working, with plug and about 8 inches of wire. $65 shipped.

1G MAF no honeycomb. Works fine, I tested it in my car and it runs the same as the one I have with the honeycomb. I dont think I have a plug for it so Ill sell it accordingly. $35 shipped.

Gauge cluster with 118k miles on it, Nothing special, no damage to it or heavy scratches. Just normal use. It is missing the oil pressure gauge as mine fried itself. Everything works fine, tested it in my car. $50 shipped.

Front strut tower brace, brand unknown. Will have to take pics for those interested. Wont fit on my car now that I have a fuel pressure gauge added. $60 shipped.

Prices are best offer but Im not giving it away especially with shipping going through the roof, and the fact that I bought this stuff for a friend who decided he didnt want it anymore.

Paypal accepted, as well as cash if picked up. I will only accept trades for 7inch front wheels in good shape +/- some cash depending on the trade. I may have some more items to add as I find them in the garage.

Thanks,

Chris.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4

• 11 months later...