The "mad props" @ thanks to those involved Mesquite "2" 2011 thread

SOTTY

Mad props to the following great people who contributed in some way or another , large or small into bringing Mesquite "2" together and in making it into the huge success it was .

Caliber 308 / Bill for flying in early and like myself not getting enough sleep doing the countless moving stuff around and setting up's and for being a great friend.

Vegasstarquest/Adam and brother Joel , artwork, T-shirts,printwork,website design work,,plaques and for some superb idea's along the way.

Brazilboy/Roberto , the true Starquest nut ,no-one out there with more enthusiam or ideas for this meet than this guy , your presence was greatly missed.

Nicolle , Mario and Renato for non stop fantastic film work.

Scott/Scottydont for the drifting idea months ago.

Valerie and Bj for weeks of background help and support and the extra catering for Sundays gathering and for playing the bagpipes.

RF600/Josh for diving in head first to help run the raffle and any other meet related tasks Bill and i asked of him because we we're short handed , major kudos to Josh and a shout out to my and everyone else's new homie Nelson for just being himself.

Intercooledflatty/Harry (my brutha) for support and another whose presence was greatly missed by all .

Burtons customs

JR

BC99/Britt

S@M

T.E.P

CrazyLarry/ Brett@Debbie

Averse/Tim

*DM

American chrome @ polish , C.a and Nevada

Steve Richards/Vegas trophies for making my ideas a reality !

Chris Nunneley/ U-drift

Las vegas motorspeedway inc

Dr K/Kommupance/Robert for moving threads around, fixing broken sqs and for being there.

Brazilboy/Roberto

Caliber308/Bill

G-reddy

Turbo XS

Carmen Electra

Randy/Yokomo for mad dash parts chasing driving skills , tent setting up and Sq fixing

Chris/S.M.B for being on towing stand-by.

Mr Christian Adderson , events manager for the Casablanca hotel , Mesquite , Nevada

James the barman.

the Casablanca catering dept for Sundays raffle event .

Casablanca golf course for use of thier golfcarts.

and lastly to all you fantastic Starion and Conquest owners who made your way there last week-end , some of you drove crazy miles to attend and from those who worked on this gig for many months we sincerely hope we made your trip to Mesquite worthwhile,fun and eventful and took back home with you memories you will always cherish.

till the 2012 Westcoast SQ national meet , Scotty out ! :)

Edited by SOTTY