1988 Mitsubishi Starion --ALL PARTS FOR SALE--

bpruitt89

hey the turbo heat cover and the powersteering hose if possible, also i would want to buy the dash cover right under the key ignition, so it would be exactly the piece of plastic covering under the steering wheel, email me please or pms me, i live in canada so not hard to send from usa. ill pay 50

Bunch of parts left...

A local starquester came by and got some awesome deals on many items.

As mentioned all prices are fully negotiable.

Parts from underneath the car like suspension, control arms, etc. Are much harder to get to and will take some time.

PM'S Sent.

A few more pictures up. Trying to either finish this car off entirely and pull as much as I can or just let it go. Rear control arm and half-shafts are spoken for, but I'll post when the car is gone and take some additional suspension pictures.

I need the left side headlight switch housing. My switches are all good just the housing that the swiches sit in. I can also use the gauge surround that fits in the hood.

Less of a necessity, but I still need one, is the center stack plastic. Mine is broken. you may be too, but may be broken is a repairable way.

Thanks

• 1 month later...