1987 Chrysler Conquest TSI - Alabama

higgie87tsi

Hello everyone, I have a 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSI that I purchased as a freshman in college (2000). Bought it in California and drove it to North Dakota (that is were I went to college -- long story). After I graduated I was recruited by a web development firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I was laid off in 2009 and moved back to Alabama where I was born. The car sat for 8 years but during that time it has traveled (by trailer) from North Dakota, Minnesota and now Alabama. I wasn't able to afford my truck so now I am getting my TSI ready for the road again. Pictures are on my profile with updates weekly. I am actually glad I was put in my situation cause I really missed working on it. I have so many ideas for it and this site is great. Please feel free to ask any questions or post any comments.

Welcome to the club.

FAQ section will help so do a lot of reading.

look in Starquestgarage.com for the FSM.

IF you have any questions ask, there are a lot of very people here that know these cars very well.

Have fun and make a good reliable fun car.

• 4 weeks later...