injectors not firing? Causes?

DSMvirus1

so I'm sure my injectors are not firing. What could be the cause..i have searched this site and everywhere.. The clips are new, ( 3000GT clips ) the tach moves while cranking ( that has to do with injectors I read somewhere??) hmm the fuel pump is working and pushing fuel ( don't know what psi but know it's pumping ) but the intake man. Is bone dry..spark plugs dry..

pretty sure the ecu works.

any things I missed or need to check?

With the tach jumping while cranking, injectors should fire. I'd suggest testing with a meter that one side of the injectors has 12v. It should always be there. Then check ground at the ECU and the ground to injectors from ECU. The ECU fires the injectors with the ground.

Air or a clog in fuel system will have an effect as well.

the tach and ignition system are separate from the ECU and the injectors. If the ECU has no power it won't see the ignition signal to fire the injectors which doesn't come from the tach by the way, it comes from that big blue wire on the - terminal of the coil. Its that small wire that's the dash tach and the distributor will signal the ignitor to fire the coil and you can run a car without an ECU in it IF you spray in some fuel.

ECI fuse link provides power to the ECU. You may have to check to see if your ECU gets power if you can't find the problem. You may have to trace it from the ECU end. You have a wiring diagram?