fuel cuts out at 3500-4000 rpm

player2287

Just replaced injectors and replaced fuel line from throttle body to filter.... Now the car cuts out at high rpm....(3500-4000 rpm) As soon as i back off the trottle it is fine.... Any ideas???.... Tks

Just replaced injectors and replaced fuel line from throttle body to filter.... Now the car cuts out at high rpm....(3500-4000 rpm) As soon as i back off the trottle it is fine.... Any ideas???.... Tks

We need to know what if any mods you have on the car.

We need to know what if any mods you have on the car.

The engine has been totally rebuilt but the rest of the systems are origional.... stock fuel injection and so on...... Like I said had the injectors replaced a month ago and everything was fine... Then I blew the fuel line from the throttle body to the fuel filter.... Had a new one make and the cutting out problem started.... Only seem to happen when the engine is really pulling.... 3500-4000 rpm. Seems like the secondary injector but I don know. Thanks for any help or ideas...........

New injectors or used? Oem or after market? Go over your ignition system. These cars tend to be really rich in that rpm range. Secondary problems tend to show up lower in the power band, like right after you floor it.

They are new after market injectors....... If I don't floor the car it is fine but when I floor it and it hits 3k-4k rpm it cuts out totally until i let off the throttle.

^^^ I am having the same problem right now!! I have been trying to narrow it down for a damn month. Right now I am waiting on a TPS to come in the mail.