Project car part out

RWDAddict

How soon do you need that? I'm not in a place right now to get under the car to take it out. It'll be a few months (until i move into a house) where i'll be able to take anything like that off.

Also there is no filter on that pipe. I can sell you the three couplers, the elbow pipe, and silicone adapter. PM me an offer.

I need the A pillar complete. Here is a picture of where I need it cut. Let me know what you want for it. Thanks.

That is beyond my skill set. That is something you'd have to come out and do yourself. I can PM you my address if that's something you want to do.

who built that cluster? sadly, I can't scrape that much cash together right now, but I imagine they are local to you, which means they are local to me. I'd much rather have a cluster like that made to my spec, then clutter up my dash with gauges when I get the funds.

-Justin

It was not a pro shop. It was a local mechanic buddy of mine with a passion for modding. He said it was a total woman of ill repute to make it look right and said he will never do it again, haha. So I guess you can call this one of a kind.

• 1 month later...

Still have it? Looking for the header panel (center nose piece between the headlights) + grill below. What condition are they in? Looking for a pair in excellent shape. Also do you have front lower air damn/spoiler piece (driver side) (87 three piece style) in good shape?

Thanks.

Raymond