About to get back into Starquests.

radiation

Hello,

Well almost 5 years ago I joined the Army, Just before that time I blew the motor in my Black 88 Starion and it sat. During my first deployment I had a good friend of the family build my motor (he has built a few Starquests before) for me and send it to my parents house so that I could get it together for when I return. After 15 months I get home and started to prepare to put thos car back on the road, And another hiccup 3 1/2 months after I get home from my first deployment I deploy again and so I then had a local guy install the motor for me since it seems I will never have the time to do it myself. I did not pay this guy but we did agree on a price. Well I am BACK and the motor is only 80-90% done and he seems to not want to finish it. I have 37days left in the military and will be going back home to Florida, I have 1 1/2 months of NOTHING until I start rookie school ( trying to work for the Sheriffs departments. I love the Law enforcement part of MP in the service but dislike the extra BS) So in that 1 1/2 months I am going to try and get this thing running.

Since this guy did not finish the job but did do SOME of the work do you think I should give him a portion of what we agreed on?

At this point since he has not finished the job and I will now have time I do not want him to finish it.

That being said you will be seeing a number of posts from me trying to get this beast running.

The car is a 1988 Starion black with NICE black Leather and suede in the center of the seats, 5 speed Non-SHP, Motor is bored 40 over ( think that is what he said he did) with 8.5:1 compression Weisco forged pistons. He says bottom is rock solid for whatever I want to do. It has a Clearwater head that has some meat taken out, 3in DP back no cat exhaust, Did have a 20g laying around but can only find a 14b now.

I know it is kinda a pointless post but wanted to say HI again as some of you many remember me. And did have the one question.

SO anyway Hello and looking forward to BSing with you guys again and maybe some meets here in the future again.

Bryan

Edited by radiation