PF12

TopDawg_43

dee and i are planning to go to pf in the next week or so to shop and check out the lights. we are only an hour away if you want i can go to the towers and check things out rooms, group rates, and anything else they will do for us. get it in writing and report what i find. just let me know. thanks john

Couldn't hurt anything John........Thanks

Chad-

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John that would be great! If they take you around to show you the rooms and facility, could you take pictures for us? Also, remind them of the car show that has been taking place for the past 7 years across the street during the 4th of July, and how we experienced less than satisfactory hospitality last year. We now have our eyes on moving our show elsewhere. Share with them how many rooms we approximately reserve each year. I think the object is, to try to make them want us, they might put a great offer on the table for us, to gain our business.

Just some things to keep in mind. I hope it goes well!

Thanks again John.

ok i will get the info from them but since the 4th falls in the middle of the week what are the dates we are looking at for the meet. it doesn't matter to me we are always there so lets come up with some kind of check in date and check out date. i know some get there a day or two before and stay after but lets get the meet dates down so i will have that to work with when i go down to talk with them. thanks john

ok i will get the info from them but since the 4th falls in the middle of the week what are the dates we are looking at for the meet. it doesn't matter to me we are always there so lets come up with some kind of check in date and check out date. i know some get there a day or two before and stay after but lets get the meet dates down so i will have that to work with when i go down to talk with them. thanks john

John:

The PF 07 meet was on the weekend after the 4th. July 4, 2007 was on a Wednesday, so I got a poll going on this site and the club chose to have it on the weekend after the 4th.

I still have all the pics somewhere from the other hotel that made the offer and Ken has the Riverside pics.

I will contact kidjc and see what he has accomplished and put him onto this thread since he is involved with it.

Ok so Dee and I are in pf and i will go and see the manager of the towers tomorrow morning best time to catch him there. Anything I get group rate and any other discounts I will get in writing and will take pics . If Ken or Chris has pics they can post them as well.thanks John.

the first set of pics are from the riverside towers. i talked to the mgr. a nice guy mark juvinall and the best price he will give is 110.95 +tax per night. the rooms are very nice all have a mini kitchen (sink,microwave,and refridgerator) the two bedroom units have a queen on one side and a king on the other with a slide partition to divide the room. plenty of parking for our cars. gas grills to cook on and a large patio to sit around and talk. also has a indoor pool that is nice. it is right across the street from the vacation lodge. this is a nice place! http://imageshack.us/g/27/newmotelsforclub229.jpg/

John, thanks so much for the pictures! You did good! The rooms look great. The 2 bedroom suites would be a great idea for people who want to split a room, they can have their own privacy away from their roommates. How much a night for those? Or are all the rooms the same price? Definitely liking what I see.

the next set of pics are from the mountain breeze motel. they were really nice and the lady that is the owner said that they catered to car shows her name is suzy campbell phone # 888-453-2659 she said she would let us have a room either a king or 2 queens for 78.00 per night. this is the one with the big grassy field in front and additional parking behind it. she said she would put up a tent for us to sit under to keep us out of the sun or rain. (which i thought was nice of her to do). nice rooms nothing fancy but they all face the road. good price!!!http://imageshack.us/g/444/newmotelsforclub245.jpg/

please remember i was looking to find a place that was reasonable in price but that could accommodate all of our cars together or close to it. there are a lot of places to stay there but not a lot that has that kind of parking. dee and i personally like the towers and would vote for it but i will go with what ever the majority votes for or any other choice that you have. i have tried to do my part to help and hope it helps thanks john

Im in for the second one,mountain breeze, honestly none of us stay in the room much, its pretty much a place to keep your stuff and lay your head.. 90%of the time we are outside or doing something.. so for a pretty decient place for the best price sounds like the best option to me..

lets make a poll.. ill get one together if you all would like using johns info

Edited by 19cturbo

hey john, is there anyway they will reserve the front parking spaces for us? that way we can all park together? maybe something you can ask mountain breeze, looking like thats going to be the place this year..

her name is suzy campbell phone # 888-453-2659