Attention Attention stolen parts

fastenough.87

Just wanted to let everybody know if you have baught any parts off of 89questzilla69 recently the parts where stollen off of my 87 starion charges are being pressed and he will pay. If anybody could give me the details on the parts you got you know what parts how much you paid nd the round about date you got them I would appreciate it so I seek the proper legal procedures to make sure he pays for this. I had a lot of time and effort nd money in this car for this complain to do what he did. So please help me out thank you very much

Wow. I can't believe the type of people that have come to this site in the past few years.

Agreed......its beyond me why people do these things... Most sacrifice quite a bit for these cars and to have someone willfully steal and mislead others is awful.... Also those whom purchased the stolen items are also in a situation... Resolution to this shall be difficult indeed..

When i was at his place a while back there were 4 beat to death sq's there. He did say one belonged to some one that owed him money. I know many of the parts he had for sale came off his personal cars.

Didn't no body owe him money I promise u that he is a scam nd I'm goin to make him pay for everything nd how did the parts come off his car not one of his has a motor in it or has ran in the last 2.5 years seriously he's better off selling th e cars cause they will sit then go to the junk yard MY CAR was the only car running up there nd all it needed was a clutch I've done been threw motors, transmissions clutchs all that nd I've done all the work myself so I promise none of them parts r his

Agreed......its beyond me why people do these things... Most sacrifice quite a bit for these cars and to have someone willfully steal and mislead others is awful.... Also those whom purchased the stolen items are also in a situation... Resolution to this shall be difficult indeed..

It a shame it happens way too much in this community.

I'm sure there are some parts (even new parts) in other members cars that they had purchased from (they thought) reliable sources that had no receipt.

And that's pretty much the law, if you have a receipt you have a lien for your efforts, otherwise you've received stolen property.

No one wants to have that on their record, and then there is the law of causality. I wouldn't want to be the one driving a vehicle with stolen parts.

Edited by Metric-man

Thanks in advance John for the good words. THese parts did come off of my car. As for him owning me money, he did. He wrecked a motorcycle that was not his and I was stuck paying for the repairs. Thats why his car went to the junk yard. As for anyone else on here that would like to question the legitamacy of this situation, my phone number is (443) 760-1298 and a formal complaint has been filed on here against fastenough87 for his slander. As far as time and money and effort put into this, I was the one who got the car running for him, I was the one who took him to buy the car, I was the one who found the motor and trans out of my car for him that were in his car and fixed everytime he blowed his car up. So if there was time, effort and money (because of the trans that was given to him free of charge with a brand new 240 mm flywheel and clutch), it was MY time, effort and money. Edited by 89questzilla69

this really is a bad situation i hate to think that there are stolen parts on my car... i sent you a pm but let me know if there is anything i can do.

You didn't buy a stolen turbo. It was bought for me by my wife as a Christmas gift a few years ago. As you can see from my other posts, this is my ex-brother in law who is trying to start trouble because he wrecked a motorcycle and I was stuck fixing it with my money because he is a lazy, jobless pill head who does not take care of his responsibilities in life. Again I will say if anyone has any questions, my phone number is published many times on post and will be published again (443)760-1298.

If I had anything to hide, why would I invite everyone to call me and being publishing my number.