hood cable

Cole

So I was just got my hood cable and I've been doing some research on how to put it back and found the easiest way to put it back was to tie it up with the old broken one!!! <_< So now I'm in the predicament of finding the hole in the fire dash and can't find it. Pictures would be fantastic for reference!

if you remove the bracket that connects the hood release inside car follow cable and you can see where it pokes through firewall----to get up in there to take a pic would be tough---you are on the right track tape to your old one from INSIDE the car and pull from engine bay but be gentle because cause there is a gaggle of wires in there and ripping it through with all your strength will easily strip a wire and asking for trouble(loss of power windows/mirrors)---FSM vol 1 sec 23-21----good luck

gig out

Edited by DMNDSTAR87

:lol: that's funny! What I really meant was that before I got my new cable in, I took the other one out and I can't find the hole in the firewall to thread the new cable through. I can't find the entrance for the cable to come out either.

Alright!!! So I got the cable in finally, had to take off the fender but I didn't have to take off the air dam or front bumper!!!! I just took off a few bolts on the air dam I admit, but now I don't have to worry about it anymore!!!! B) until the time comes when the tranny will kill over.... :blink: