TEXAS MEET!! DI PALOOZA!! Oct 30th, Denton TX

Funky Phil

Hopefully by next year I will have my swap with all the body and paint and other stuff complete. Hell I might just by a DD Starion just to attend these meets with a car. Edited by Mingo1

There is a strip near me locally called Prarie Hill. I know the man who pretty much runs it on the weekends, he suggested I bring a bunch of Conquest Starion guys out one weekend and have a little fun. He said there are some pretty quick turboed for bangers that come out there. Robert currently holds the track record.

There is a strip near me locally called Prarie Hill. I know the man who pretty much runs it on the weekends, he suggested I bring a bunch of Conquest Starion guys out one weekend and have a little fun. He said there are some pretty quick turboed for bangers that come out there. Robert currently holds the track record.

What's the record. So I can break it.

Edited by 4cylFury

Dont remember the record off the top of my head. The car he made the record with is now being totally re-done. He does all his work himself. It is an all out drag car. Huge slicks, sqaure/round tube chassis, super charged big block. His old motor had a little over 1,000 hp and that motor and tranny is now for sale, He now has another big block, supercharged that makes a solid 2,000 hp. The reason I know him is because my dad used to manage a body shop and he had robert's car custom painted to look like a police car for free.