any heavy metal fans here.

joey_crandall

yup in august. so anyone else here like them. one of the most powerful metal songs.

how do i embed youtube vids. is there a topic on it.

Edited by joey_crandall

put me down for 70's , 80's metal....Priest, Maiden and the whole AC/DC and most "respectable" Hairbands!

eric

I <3 Metallica and AC/DC, amongst many others.

But I also like Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Slipknot, etc.

not a big fan of slipknot, but do like lamb of god, carnifex and recentley started listening to hardcore stufff but not alot. and harry ive heard alot of people say that guys singing is to much to. but if you like instentals heres a good one by that band. http://youtu.be/kws5QD0tzeo still cant figure out the embeding i tried to figure it out from 87blue post but no luck.

not a big fan of slipknot, but do like lamb of god, carnifex and recentley started listening to hardcore stufff but not alot. and harry ive heard alot of people say that guys singing is to much to. but if you like instentals heres a good one by that band. http://youtu.be/kws5QD0tzeo still cant figure out the embeding i tried to figure it out from 87blue post but no luck.

that song was pretty jammin' B)

The term "death metal" was invented to describe this song shortly after it first fell upon mortal human ears.

Definately Death Metal. I'm not a fan of the gargling but I like the music so I can put up with it. Best workout music to keep you pumped and if you can find a lady who likes it the bedroom becomes a sinister place.

Definately Death Metal. I'm not a fan of the gargling but I like the music so I can put up with it. Best workout music to keep you pumped and if you can find a lady who likes it the bedroom becomes a sinister place.

+1

i dont like 80s metal to much. i know the metal i listen to is derived from it but idc. but alot of the ladies where im from like metal to so i know the whole bedroom thing :D. theres alot of dirty girls where im from. the good kind of dirty though, and theres a few of the bad dirtys if you know what i mean.