g54 for sale

Ron Burgandy

complete engine minus turbo. also have two 12a turbos that need a rebuild, and another set of injectors (ill have to check on what kind) pick up only for the motor. it will go with both turbos and injectors for $250. and a few other stock parts. selling to make room and to help with my swap. no trans. no hard pipes or stock pipes. i do have a 2 1/2" dp with dump tube. pm for other ??s

pictures can be sent but i will not be home till friday night. i am out of town for work during the week.

Edited by Ron Burgandy

was out when i bought the car was told it was running, they took it out to do a swap then lost funding, no mods that im aware of, and its in the 90k mark. its in good shape as far as looks. slight oil build up here and there nothing that a normal older engine wouldnt have. no caked on oil or anything. its been wrapped up and kept in garage since it was pulled.

Oh thats right....You bought the fiji from that gal and her man that were plannin a 4g63 swap..... ok, Im with ya. I may be interestd in the future if it doesnt sell. I need an old engine to start building a forged platform for an mpi car in the future, I'll keep you in mind when I get closer to that point.

BC_99

@ BC for all i know its stock. i mean i havent cracked it open cause its easier to sell a whole engine than one in pieces, and i want it gone all at one time haha i dont want parts laying around ya know. so who knows you could be getting a rebuilt motor with upgrades or a solid stock motor.

@ BC for all i know its stock. i mean i havent cracked it open cause its easier to sell a whole engine than one in pieces, and i want it gone all at one time haha i dont want parts laying around ya know. so who knows you could be getting a rebuilt motor with upgrades or a solid stock motor.

Oh yes absolutely. I completely agree, if I do get to it before someone buys it, I will want the whole thing. most likely its a stock motor that is in need of some rings and bearings anyhow. I just need something to start with for my future mpi build. I'll definately let you know when the time comes if you havent already sold it.

BC_99

• 2 months later...