Parting out 3 starquests

FijiPhil

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you still have digital dash? breezed through post but didn't see and post is several months old, if you have you can tell yes??

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/fijiphil/83starionandnicolesvisitandbeach082.jpg

Interested in a drivers side silver fender if you are willing to ship.

Sorry the silver fenders were absolute junk! haha

Hi, if i'm not too late, i need a good Black drivers kick panel + hardware-(in front of door, below dash. Passenger side covers ECM).

I also need ashtray, but more important, THE ATTATCHING slide + hardware. why it was removed i have no idea.

also need Black carpet panels with vents from the center console under dash. really just need the vents + hardware.

I think the sterio was stolen before i got the car, PM me. Thanks Seth

Oh, the black part around the sunfoof is disinigrating. if you have that stuff, i could use it.

See you up here in the Great NorthWest !

Edited by C300

Trying to sift through this on my phone but do you still any complete center consoles? Not so much the armrest portion but the shifter and stereo part? Also the gauge hood headlight switch assemblies. Ignition switch assembly with key? How about a cruise control actuator setup with bracketry.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL. yeah I have been out here for a while.

I still have a good amount of parts at my house. If it something thats easy to box and is already pulled or dosent take too long, My dad dosent mind shipping things for me still.

However! I will be back in town for Christmas and new years, from Dec 18th til Jan 3rd. My number one priority is spending time with friends and family as its been a while since Ive seen them. And I also hope to get my good motor in my black car. But I will be able to pull off some parts and ship out.. Local pickup is greatly preferred, just easier for me, especially with larger/ fagile things..

Anyways, Ill try to get back with people personally regarding things they have asked for. But its a lot easier to get me on my cell phone. 804-314-5938. Call or text, doesnt matter to me. But Ill do my best to get you what you need if you get a hold of me.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Phil I am looking for a rt side axle shaft 88 conquest . It has a 4 bolt pattern. can you help me? 1-312-391-6596..