anyone catch this reference in dsport?

there is a short little bit in the front of the current dsport about the genesis coupe 2.0t calling it a failure. not having driven one no real opinion bout it yet but the first line goes:

" make no mistake the genesis coupe 2.0t isnt a bad car. it's simply a movie that never lived up to the hype of the trailer. it's kind of like the mitsubishi starion esi-r of the late 80s. turbocharged, intercooled and still lacking balls."

now ive yet to drive mine so im still abit in the dark on it, but i found this comparison pretty funny. im sure some people wont but thats ok too. i look at it this way, that they dont have the best taste in cars where the test/project cars right now are a cube and a mazda2.

LOL I find that very funny. They probably rate cars like the cobalt ss and srt-4 way up there.

I would personally hate the day I have to drive a performance car thats front wheel drive.

Genesis for the win!

in my opinion the 2.0 genesis is a better balanced, more fun to drive car than it's big boobied 3.8 liter sister. I've gotten the chance to modify my neighbor's 2.0 R-Spec and it responds quite well to mods. A bolt on GT30R and supporting mods woke the car up from it's anemic sub 300hp performance. The handling is crips and firm, the only thing I do not like about it is how cheesy the plastic interior feels. If you knock on the dash board it sounds hollow lol. And the only reason D-sport is knocking the starion is because it never grew in popularity like the Z cars, RX7's and Supras. Edited by Bag-O-Chips

Haha, I doubt those punk kids knew of the Starion's performance compared to other cars of the time.

http://home.comcast.net/~Komeuppance/autobodygodmt.jpg

1982 Comparison

Looks like they're the ones lacking balls, probably because they haven't dropped yet.

-Robert