CHEAP PARTS.. NEED TO CLEAN GARAGE

TRACK BEAST

Whats up guys.. heres another posting. Whoever needs some parts in the bay area thats local come by and pick some stuff up. if not ill give you a good price with shipping already included. i really need this stuff gone guys. taking up too much space!

88 Fiji Hood Needs Paint $20 bucks picked up

AC Condenser 25 +Shipping

Everything you need to run AC $40 plus shipping or pick up

Air Cans - 20 + shipping

Couple of radiators - pick up only $50 each comes with fans and sensors.

Couple of 12A Turbos some with very minimal shaft play, and some that needs to be rebuilt. 50 each plus shipping

Rebuildable bottom block Complete - if you pull it your self ill keep the clutch but you can have the motor for free.

Intake manifold missing a couple sensors $30 plus shipping

Complete stock heads they came with a couple cars they were sitting in the trunk. but theyre complete 50 each hydraulic and mechanical pick up only.

Ask me if you need anything i might have it. these parts are just at the top of my head i know i have alot so just ask. THE PRICES ARE OBO so please dont be afraid to pm i will get pics upon request.

Whats up guys.. heres another posting. Whoever needs some parts in the bay area thats local come by and pick some stuff up. if not ill give you a good price with shipping already included. i really need this stuff gone guys. taking up too much space!

88 Fiji Hood Needs Paint $20 bucks picked up

AC Condenser 25 +Shipping

Everything you need to run AC $40 plus shipping or pick up

Air Cans - 20 + shipping

Couple of radiators - pick up only $50 each comes with fans and sensors.

Couple of 12A Turbos some with very minimal shaft play, and some that needs to be rebuilt. 50 each plus shipping

Rebuildable bottom block Complete - if you pull it your self ill keep the clutch but you can have the motor for free.

Intake manifold missing a couple sensors $30 plus shipping

Complete stock heads they came with a couple cars they were sitting in the trunk. but theyre complete 50 each hydraulic and mechanical pick up only.

Ask me if you need anything i might have it. these parts are just at the top of my head i know i have alot so just ask. THE PRICES ARE OBO so please dont be afraid to pm i will get pics upon request.

Man i really need the a radiator are you sure you cant ship one

• 2 weeks later...
i need a black 87 back seet botom and how much shipped to 50436