Big John

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys. Big John is my step dad and I just wanted to chime in and let you guys know that I believe they are without internet right now. The next time I get a chance to talk to him I will let him know that there is more interest in the brackets.

That would be great. I tried sending him a PM a few times about these. I figured a lot of the guys ordering a front air dam from me would also like one of his bracket sets.

Hey guys. Big John is my step dad and I just wanted to chime in and let you guys know that I believe they are without internet right now. The next time I get a chance to talk to him I will let him know that there is more interest in the brackets.

yes please i need 2 sets thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
If you guys are not getting any response from Big John on this, then I can step up and make these brackets no problem. I've got a waterjet and a brand new Miller MIG/TIG welder at my disposal to knock out as many sets as needed. I can even make the long strip of metal for the front and back bumper that gets badly corroded.

If you guys are not getting any response from Big John on this, then I can step up and make these brackets no problem. I've got a waterjet and a brand new Miller MIG/TIG welder at my disposal to knock out as many sets as needed. I can even make the long strip of metal for the front and back bumper that gets badly corroded.

I am interested in all 3 the strips for the front and rear bumper and the air dam brackets what would be the total price for each one.

I sent a message to Dee (Big John's wife) to pass along the message that his presence is needed in this thread, yesterday.

Justin... how are they?

Tim and I talked about this on the phone several times. When this all started with the airdam group buy, I PM'd BigJohn a couple of times but got no response. So Tim and I talked again yesterday, and I told him I thought he should pull the trigger on making these. From what I got out of the conversation, you guys can expect a very nice quality set of hardware from him. I can't wait to see it.