boost solenoid

twitch

just picked up my new sq the other day it was running like complete garbage due to the valves being way too tight well ive fixed that and now it wont boost past like 3 psi i noticed there are two solenoids on the pass. side by the fire wall wnd there are a couple vacuum lines that are missing any help would b much appreciated or a pic would be awesome

Those things in the corner turn on the vacuum pump. They aren't related to boost control. The hoses or valve whatever you have if its not connected or wrong it won't limit or prevent boost lower than stock no matter how its messed up its the opposite you'll have way too much boost. There's something else wrong. Does it rev up if you floor it or just puke and want to stumble and you can't drive it like that?

the gauge will go up to like 2 or 3 psi and just stops i am thinking the wastegat is open too far but idk how to check whether or not it is. should i b able to see threads on the actuator arm o and the car is 100% stock

Stock gauge is useless, it doesn't use a pressure reference. How many threads on that rod who can say but if you remove it and put it up next to the pin it hooks on, it needs to be just a little bit short to reach, 1/8"-3/16" is all otherwise you can have boost surges as it is delayed in opening then slams shut and is hard to control and its not to get more boost its just to hold the flapper shut. How boost is controlled is what pressure effects the other end.

http://www.b2600turbo.com/images/WGactuator.jpg

the boost isnt surging that i can tell and i cant feel anything as far as that goes it just kills me because i know its not running right i can floor it if im driving it it will take forever to go anywhere unless its in a low gear

Yes but if this is hooked up wrong or not connected you'll have 30psi boost at least and if it is hooked up you'll still end up with about 10 or so. There's something else wrong like clogged up exhaust or the turbo is dead, the timing is way off or your secondary injector isn't working well.