-Install 88 trans

-SR20 Radiator swap

-Trilogy FPR install

-Tune, Tune, Tune

-Install 83 hood

-a few hundred other thingys that i am sure need redoing

*New tires all around

*install the zeitronix wideband

*install new suspension (cosmo coilovers, oscar's camber plates all around, mk1 struts)

*install new oil pressure gauge

*re-tint the rear hatch glass

*repair the airdam

*fix the paint

Me:

-Rebuild topend

-Ebrake cables replaced

-Wide band install

-Install 88 trans

-SR20 Radiator swap

-Trilogy FPR install

-Tune, Tune, Tune

-Install 83 hood

-a few hundred other thingys that i am sure need redoing

Roberto, You better start NOW, Remember what happened last year ;)

Bill

• 3 months later...
Make sure our guests have a beautiful clean room in a fabulous hotel and dont take it up the arse financially like those at PF did , oh my i can knock all of these off my checklist now ! :) Edited by SOTTY

Make sure our guests have a beautiful clean room in a fabulous hotel and dont take it up the arse financially like those at PF did , oh my i can knock all of these off my checklist now ! :)

Agreed !!!! Scotty, I will call you in a couple weeks.

Bill

ill be there with a free header to raffle off with the rest of the goodies. i had fun last time. fingers crossed no fires...especially with the new twin charged beast.

LOL Chris your the reason I carry a fire extinguisher in my car now....Oh yeah bring an extra throttle cable too bro...

Edited by BrazilBoy

ill be there with a free header to raffle off with the rest of the goodies. i had fun last time. fingers crossed no fires...especially with the new twin charged beast.

Nice Chris and thanks ! i too have many items for the raffle from "Sottyeez bottomless sq parts bin" to donate. :) Edited by SOTTY

ill be there with a free header to raffle off.

I now know in which container ALL my raffle tickets are going this year ;) . And I won't be donating it back if I win :lol: :lol: I will also be offering something to raffle. If you don't show up, you will not know what it is :P

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

And two thumbs up to several vendors who have already stepped up yet again this year with some great SQ items for the raffle , this was a huge success at last years Mesquite/Vegas national meet and myself and Roberto had a BLAST doing our master of ceremony thang , we cant wait to do it again . :)

• 1 month later...

I have had no time to do anything to my 3 , been busy with the Mesquite meet plans,signing yet more contracts ,planning and mapping out the Vegas cruise , on top of that i have my 88shp and the 1uz v8 89 entered in the huge "Super run" carshow in Henderson,NV mixing it up with the hotrod and muscle crowd this coming weekend !!!!! :o

i got to extract my finger and get em show ready !

Edited by SOTTY