need engine help

mikey w

so my trouble began with a blown turbo last year. after getting a rebuilt one, i had it "professionally" installed. this is where my trouble began. the mechanic i used was based in suffolk county of long island ny. i bought all hard pipes and a bov in order to make the engine look cleaner. after he beat around the bush, telling me that he had to do this, and he was bringing it to this person, i called his cell one day to have his wife answer the phone. obviously he had been deported. i arranged to pick up the car via his wife, and upon going to the shop, i found that all of the stock rubber hoses were in the back of the car, and the 500 in aftermarket engine parts were gone. on top of this, there were a bunch of hoses still attached to the engine which were cut, or disconnected. im looking for someone who can either help walk me through this disaster, either via the internet, or if someone is somewhat local to me (centeral suffolk county north shore of long island ny) i could arrange a meeting. if the second is the case, you will obviously be compensated for your help. ill be taking pictures tomorrow when its bright out

thanks for your time.