2011 BRANSON HOTEL REGISTRATION

jolyrgr

Here is the information that we all have been waiting for, the OFFICIAL information for you to get your reservations made at BRANSON'S BEST MOTEL for the 2011 NATIONAL MEET.

http://www.bransonsbest.com/images/bransons-best-motel.jpg

We have negotiated the room rates as follows:

DOUBLE QUEEN, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY-----------------$59.95/NIGHT

KING, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY---------------------------$64.95/NIGHT

EXTRA OCCUPANCY----------------------------------$ 8.00/PERSON

ALL ROOMS-children under 17 years are free in the room with paying adult.

The hotel unfortunately does not allow smoking, pets or rollaways in the rooms, and there is a total tax rate of 11.6% added at the time of checkout.

We have a block set-up on 30 rooms and reservations against that block will need to be made by May 24 to guarantee space. IF you need more time, you will still get the negotiated rate for any rooms still available. There is another hotel just up the street, under the same ownership, that we can have access to with these same rates should we exceed the blocked total/hotel vacancy.

Hotel Amenities include:

•Outdoor Pool

•Electronic Door Locks

•Smoke Free, Pet Free Facility

•Refrigerators in every room

•In-Room Hair Dryer and Iron/Ironing Board

•Extra Late Check-out: 1:00 pm

•Wireless High Speed Internet Access

Free Hot, deluxe breakfast each morning

Free Hot Cobbler, Ice Cream and Fresh Baked Cookies each evening

These were by far the nices rooms we could find in the price range, and the ownership/staff were by far the best we encountered.

http://www.bransonsbest.com/images/pages/bb2queen400.jpg

The hotel is freshly renovated, including new bedding. We have access to an upper parking lot, which we can use exclusively, and be out as late as we want as long as things are kept reasonable. Drinking on the premisis is allowed with the same stipulations.

The location, while not as large as the former Area 57, is better located for ease of access in/out of the lot, while still being close enough to easily get to all the attractions.

http://www.bransonsbest.com/images/map.jpg

TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS, YOU MUST CALL (800) 335-2555 AND MENTION STARION-CONQUEST MEET. This will ensure that you get the negotiated rate and the total goes against our block of rooms. At this time, ther is no online regestration available to get our group rate, so please let their friendly staff help you get things set-up.

We are keeping a running total, so give myself or Larry a PM when you register, just in case we need to increse the room allotment.

Larry and I will try to answer and questions/concerns that anyone might have, so feel free to post up here.

I hope to see everyone that can make it, as I am sure it is going to be a blast.

JR

Just an FYI, but when I was checking things out over the weekend for that hotel, I got the same price booking for 4 nights online. I didn't make the reservations because I wasn't sure what "our" rate was gonna be. I'll call later to reserve, just to make sure I'm in the same "block" as the rest of y'all.

Also just wondering, but how forgiving are they gonna be about some of the more "rambunctious" of us and our driving antics? Just sayin'.....lol

Should I arrive at branson on wednesday or thursday? And, what day is everyone leaving? Sunday or monday? I was going to reserve five days and come up there early on wednesday and clean up the car. Then enjoy thrusday through saturday. Then on sunday I would clean up/pack up, rest up and leave monday morning. Edited by YoungQuestFan

Should I arrive at branson on wednesday or thursday? And, what day is everyone leaving? Sunday or monday? I was going to reserve five days and come up there early on wednesday and clean up the car. Then enjoy thrusday through saturday. Then on sunday I would clean up/pack up, rest up and leave monday morning.

Most of the scheduled stuff is Fri-Sat-Sun. I will be there with the family from Tues night to Monday.

• 1 month later...

Most of the scheduled stuff is Fri-Sat-Sun. I will be there with the family from Tues night to Monday.

Is there an events schedule listed somewhere? We'll be driving down on Friday and want to know if there's something cool happening that we'll have to leave at 2am to make it there for... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

We have a surpize for friday night, Saturday is the meet at the motel, and sunday is possable fun run and pic day .

I just called today & confirmed - Friday & Saturday nights! We're gonna leave extra early so we can be there late Friday afternoon! ;)