1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi widebody

tmathis151

I am selling a 87 wide body conquest that has problems with fuel injection. Five speed decent interior

I am going to buy another car. I am asking 2000 or best offer. In five days I will take this car to the crusher. My email is tmathis151@yahoo.com or text me at 864 546 1656

I am in easley south carolinapost-16979-129969854656_thumb.jpg

Ill come give you what the crusher gives you, I mean seriously, your gonna send the car off for next to nothing to get crushed yet charge people on StarQuestClub 2K for it when it would go to good use either being repaired or saving other starquest's thats disgusting. really is.

I am selling a 87 wide body conquest that has problems with fuel injection. Five speed decent interior

I am going to buy another car. I am asking 2000 or best offer. In five days I will take this car to the crusher. My email is tmathis151@yahoo.com or text me at 864 546 1656

I am in easley south carolinapost-16979-129969854656_thumb.jpg

You don't make any sense. $2000 to goto a good home, or $175 to get crushed. How about asking $200 ?

Edited by Coke