88 conquest won't run right

nekkidlad

I picked up an analog meter for just that purpose.

Additionally, I'm probably less than 10 miles away (Royal Oak); shoot me a PM if you need a wrenching buddy.

maybe sometime in the next 2 weeks...this last week my dad took the car w/ one of his friends because he "knew for sure what's wrong, and would take him a day or 2 to fix it".....1.5 weeks later he still has no clue whats wrong...

checked everything i checked came up with the same conclusions...xept the maf is already rebuilt and the o2 sensor is already new...and theres no vac leaks and so he doesnt know what to do to fix it...he was for sure it jumped time..but now says for sure it didnt...(even tho i told him like 3 weeks ago it didnt)

they SHOULD be bringin it back sometime this or next week..(possibly on a flatbed..)

ps...a few weeks ago i saw a bright blue conquest drive by my work(gd river av./10mile and haggerty) while i was on a test drive in a customer's car..i wanted to take off and chase it down so bad see if i could get any possible help...but the customer was waiting and it was just about closing time...so i was unable to do so...(not to mention it'd be somewhat awkward to chase some1 down like that..)

Edited by nekkidlad

maybe sometime in the next 2 weeks...this last week my dad took the car w/ one of his friends because he "knew for sure what's wrong, and would take him a day or 2 to fix it".....1.5 weeks later he still has no clue whats wrong...

checked everything i checked came up with the same conclusions...xept the maf is already rebuilt and the o2 sensor is already new...and theres no vac leaks and so he doesnt know what to do to fix it...he was for sure it jumped time..but now says for sure it didnt...(even tho i told him like 3 weeks ago it didnt)

they SHOULD be bringin it back sometime this or next week..(possibly on a flatbed..)

ps...a few weeks ago i saw a bright blue conquest drive by my work(gd river av./10mile and haggerty) while i was on a test drive in a customer's car..i wanted to take off and chase it down so bad see if i could get any possible help...but the customer was waiting and it was just about closing time...so i was unable to do so...(not to mention it'd be somewhat awkward to chase some1 down like that..)

i did it, about a week after I got mine two teenagers were in an atlantic blue, chased them down to the kwik-e-mart and talked for a bit. neither one knew what they owned other than she really liked it. and it was hers.. she was 19 and had two of them.

got the car back outside of work...the guy thinks its the egr valve...but he also thought it jumped time and it had a vacuum leak when he was proven wrong...wich is still wrong...and the egr is not it either...

anybody need new a egr valve?...got a brand new one inside the car...haha..

gonna try this week to get a meter...maybe this week ill shoot u^ a pm to possibly work on it this week if ur available..?

I think its time to go through all the wiring on the plugins and maybe the fuel filter?

already did the fuel filter in the engine bay....

unless theres another one wich im sure there isnt...(besides the in-tank screens ive read about)

i figured theres gotta be a wire or a hose worn somewhere...but i wannna do that tps/isc reset first...but havent been able to...and im kinda stuck at the "need to do reset first and go from there" spot...

Edited by nekkidlad

gonna try this week to get a meter...maybe this week ill shoot u^ a pm to possibly work on it this week if ur available..?

Sure dude, this is the week to do it. I've got nothing but time once I get off work.