WTB Starquest

Force_Feed1988

I'm in the market for another Starquest. Its been about 3 years sense I had one, and I want another.

It must be a wide body, perferably 88-89 but not necessary. 5 speed is a MUST. In decent, or somewhat good condition is a must!

I dont care if it runs or not.

I am about to sell my 89 Conquest Wide Body

List of mods too long to list, currently is not running but will be this weekend. Ran amazing before valve stuck. Problem has been corrected and the turbo has been rebuilt. PM me if you are intrested

Can you take some pics of the interior? The only problem I really see is its about an 18 hours from me :(

I'm thinking about selling my 86 widebody, its red with black interior. I think it has 116k on it, not to mention its been garaged most of its life, really clean, 5spd. I have almost everything you need to put a 4g64 in it too that would go with it. If you want to see pics let me know, you could pm me your number and I could send you some high def pics with my htc evo, or email address too, let me know. Thanks. :D

Oh, by the way I live in Denver, CO, and it runs and drives great, just sitting in my garage waiting for the summer weather.

Edited by bntmoore

• 2 months later...
i have 2 conquests ones fiji blue and ones white w burgandy the fiji is an auto and white is a 5 spd neither ones running but both have rebuilt motors and trannys i have all the stuff to make one of them run the blue one was a parts car but then i decided its to pretty and some body works worth keeping it make an offer if ur interested id like to try and keep one of the motors

i have 2 conquests ones fiji blue and ones white w burgandy the fiji is an auto and white is a 5 spd neither ones running but both have rebuilt motors and trannys i have all the stuff to make one of them run the blue one was a parts car but then i decided its to pretty and some body works worth keeping it make an offer if ur interested id like to try and keep one of the motors

make an offer if u want

• 3 years later...