Injector leak

ovenfresh

What's up everybody, springs around the corner and I would like to get my car back on the road. Car runs great except the injectors are leaking around the seals that are suppose to keep them from leaking. I have replaced these seals like 4-5 times and occasionally they don't leak. This most recent time they started leaking, I bought the injector seal kit, replaced them and they're still leaking. Any pointers? Possibly the injectors themselves?

What's up everybody, springs around the corner and I would like to get my car back on the road. Car runs great except the injectors are leaking around the seals that are suppose to keep them from leaking. I have replaced these seals like 4-5 times and occasionally they don't leak. This most recent time they started leaking, I bought the injector seal kit, replaced them and they're still leaking. Any pointers? Possibly the injectors themselves?

Look real close. Are they leaking from the seals or around the plastic on the injector itself.If the fuel is leaking from the injector itself, replace them.

Bill

Look real close. Are they leaking from the seals or around the plastic on the injector itself.If the fuel is leaking from the injector itself, replace them.

Bill

Yah, I can't tell yet, haven't had a whole lot of time to check them out. Will get a look at that though, thanks. I wouldn't think that brand new seals would be leaking.