I Need a Bumper!!!( Im new please help)

mastellar5

Hey guys, I just got my Conquest about 3 days ago and I am in love. I would like to start fixing it up, and I figured before I do anything I should get the body right. Also any color ideas for paint?

where do u live and welcome to the club.

If you paint it do it right and repaint the engine bay and door jambs and everything (Mine was originally red). It takes forever but it totally worth it. That being said...If i were you I'd probably just leave it red haha If you do repaint it though, I wouldn't do anything that is common (I.E. Mexican red, Black, Fiji Blue, etc). Ive always thought the Chelsea gray cars looked awesome as well as baltic blue....Or maybe even atlantic blue. I went with a NON oem color for mine.

You might also want to mention which bumper you need...

Edited by Frenchi934

Yeah againI am really really sorry I am brand new to thise whole thing and i dont really know what im asking for haha. Such as the bumper, also thanks alot for the paint sugestion.

Also you might want think about posting in the "Items Wanted" forum for the items your looking for and if your thinking of any renovations/paint job check out the forum "Renovation Center", there you'll get great advise on everything about restorations. Getting started aint easy, hopefully these tips will help you around this site and welcome to the SQC!