Ventilation problem with a tail

XSubsailor

Ok my turbo got noisy and my car got snowed in around Christmas. I figured I'd leave it be until I got the proper part. Snow's finally melted and I went out and started it up only to find a mouse was trying to make a home out of it. I've got the glove box and everything visible cleaned and like new but the little @#$%! got into the ventilation. How do I clean the vents out without ripping them out or dismantling the whole dash?

Should I just blow them out for an hour or so? Maybe poor some cleaner/disinfectant inside and let it dry overnight? Can I pop off a vent up top and maybe run a fish line with a rag on it from floor vents up?

Be happy the little critter only left a mess... last winter a mouse got under my hood and on the passenger side firewall there is a rubber knock-out which you 0-2 sensor wire runs through , the little fool chewed the wire too, and that wire is one piece shielded and is pinned right to the ECU, took me a month to find one in a junkyard... O i hate that lil rodent :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
They crawl everywhere in there and piss and it lays in the accordian zigzags and you'll smell piss 4 years later you have to take all that apart. If you take out the glove box you can get to some of the flex hoses and remove those and it may have only been on that one side. It just depends on how much is in the heater box and blower and you'll neve get the smell out unless you remove that and wash it all.