after being gone for a long time shes back

taquito

I just picked up my mustang today painted the original color which is known as cabernet red. Looks awesome and all the things and dents are gone im in love. Check out the new original 25th annioversary floor matts i got for her. Guys I am truly happy today!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v650/educatedpapi818/mustang%202011/

I just picked up my mustang today painted the original color which is known as cabernet red. Looks awesome and all the things and dents are gone im in love. Check out the new original 25th annioversary floor matts i got for her. Guys I am truly happy today!

http://smg.photobuck...mustang%202011/

I don't know stangs is that 4 or 5 lug?

^^i believe its 4 lug i dont remember any foxbodies coming in 5 lug.

Any mods? and gorgeous car. I have a stock 95 5.0 five speed. Its the GTS package.....Meaning NO power seats, locks, or windows, and no rear spoiler from factory. Since its been in the family its got a saleen wing from the same year, 17x9 cobra wheels in front, 17x10.5 out back, 3.55 gears, pro 5.0 short throw, and mac header back exhaust, custom seat delete.

Edited by Ron Burgandy

yeah tons of mods. I actually have them listen on an older thread but to recap i have done just about every suspension mod since I use this car to autoX. I have GT40 heads, bbk performer intake upper and lower, bbk throttlebody 65mm, 65mm MAF, Electric Fan, Converted to 5speed from an auto, KNN filter, Turbo Coupe Rear End with 373 gears and disc brakes in the rear, Pro 50 shifter, Sub Frames, bilstein shocks and struts poly spring isolaters ford racing c springs, MM caster camber Plates, a lot of my suspension is MM I also have MM lower control arms, I have Nitto NT01's for the autoX in a nutsheel I am putting out just about 250 to the wheels and 300 torque all motor. Oh I also have BBK ceramic coated shorty headers with BBK catted X-Pipe and magnaflow mufflers all 3" piping.

yeah tons of mods. I actually have them listen on an older thread but to recap i have done just about every suspension mod since I use this car to autoX. I have GT40 heads, bbk performer intake upper and lower, bbk throttlebody 65mm, 65mm MAF, Electric Fan, Converted to 5speed from an auto, KNN filter, Turbo Coupe Rear End with 373 gears and disc brakes in the rear, Pro 50 shifter, Sub Frames, bilstein shocks and struts poly spring isolaters ford racing c springs, MM caster camber Plates, a lot of my suspension is MM I also have MM lower control arms, I have Nitto NT01's for the autoX in a nutsheel I am putting out just about 250 to the wheels and 300 torque all motor. Oh I also have BBK ceramic coated shorty headers with BBK catted X-Pipe and magnaflow mufflers all 3" piping.

Niceeee. Why the gt40 heads? best bang for buck? from what ive read they really arent much better than stock. Why not the trickflow twisted wedge or high ports?

and that is true i believe the SVO did come 5lug. They need to make an annaversary addition of the SVO that was really a bad car.

Edited by Ron Burgandy

got the GT40's almost for free. Definitely gave me at least a 20-30 bump over stock.

thats exactly why a lot of people do them and they have the ability to be worked to be better than aftermarket otb heads with a lot less money. but every1 craps their pants when they see aluminum heads

aww i was going over my photobucket account and i saw the pictures of the conquest sitting there in the same spot my mustang is in. I felt bad for a second i will miss that unique car. I hope her new owner is enjoying her. I most of all miss boosting, i thinks its time to supercharge the pwny!

oh and im thinking of getting custom plates what do you guys think about " MYPWNIE " lol or " PWNDYOU "

heee heeee hahahahaha it tickels me just to think about how silly those are.

Oh and her name is cherry and when im drunk ill call her sherry.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif