my brother wants to TRADE his camaro for a cadillac!

starquestG54B

well my lil brother is exspecting a kid and he needs a 4door car so he wants to trade his 94 camaro v6 automatic for a good reliable 90-up cadillac sedan or BIG coupe if you got one and want to trade postup a pic and i will show him this thread.

the camaro is great running and driving car. it is white with grey cloth interior. has some scratches here and there but overall a awesome car and it handles the snow ALOT better than our quests do!

I can see what your brother is thinking of, have you ever tried to remove a infant car seat from a 2 door car. Plus the rear bucket seat on a camaro is concave and will not hold the infant or a regular car seat right.

I can see why he would trade for a fast paper wieght to sherman tank, he just wants to keep his new chlid safe also. Look at this way try riding in the back seat of a starqest for several hours and both front seat are all tha way back - its not so comfortable.

I have a coworker that has a 95 dts with 45k on it never drives it, use to be his parents car i will see if he will trade or try to sell it cheap since he does not drive it and will pm or post if he is willing to trade or sell cheap.

Edited by jspecgallant

Is he absolutely set on a Caddy? They're great when they work but the maintenance can get a bit expensive as well as gas. That's why the dudes in the hood use other cars until they can afford to keep a Caddy runnin. It is a luxury car after all and possibly the cheapest to maintain but it's still not a Caprice or Crown Vic. If he wants a big American car from the 90's that's easy to maintain I suggest one of those. Kids ain't cheap ya know. Even an LT1 Impala SS is easier to maintain. Personally I'd get a 5th gen Accord or Camry. I got a friend with a 97 DeVille he's tryin to get rid of cuz he can't afford the maintenance with his 2 kids.

Those newer caddy engines can be expensive to fix a major engine repair. the northstars have problems with head bolt holes stripping out. most have aluminum blocks, the 4100 and 4300 engines are real bad.. thats why you find these cars on the cheap. I suggest looking at chevy, ford. but not Caddy

Dad

I've got a very nice Cadillac for sale that I would consider trading. All original, Very good condition. Not from the 90's but a baby will fit no problem. They could have triplets and have extra space. It's a 1973 Sedan Deville. The gas mileage is not that good with the 472 in it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/thetexan88%20Toys/P1010074.jpg

Probably not what he"s looking for but I thought I'd tell you about it.

:) Thanks, David Springer

Look at the overlooked Buick Roadmasters dood , big luxury , small block 350 powered car at a low prices. :)

My mom had one when I was younger. It does have huge luxury. Not sure about maintenance though. I was 11 when we traded it for a big conversion van (big family). I learned to drive with that car (yes I've been driving since I was 10). Lots of power.

I've got a very nice Cadillac for sale that I would consider trading. All original, Very good condition. Not from the 90's but a baby will fit no problem. They could have triplets and have extra space. It's a 1973 Sedan Deville. The gas mileage is not that good with the 472 in it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/thetexan88%20Toys/P1010074.jpg

Probably not what he"s looking for but I thought I'd tell you about it.

:) Thanks, David Springer

I had one in highschool ^^^^ i loved my 72 Sedan DeVille :D