The Great Pigeon Forge Convoy REVISED

UlrichWolf

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have all kindsa room all is welcome

Good deal Tom. I'll likely stop by Thursday evening...I'll obviously keep you updated if plans change.

Great idea, but everybody will be getting in at different times. I caught word this weekend from a friend of mine who was just in Georgia, last week....I-75 is all construction. This will set back folks (including myself) who will be traveling I-75.

That's what I figured Justin, just a thought. Probably not the most thought out idea I've ever had, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Since I have heard absolutely nothing from any Branson crew about joining up along the way, I will be re-ordering the route and stops for the Wichita convoy.

Going south takes an extra hour, and if no one is going to join, why take the extra time, right?

Dred, I think we will still go through Calvert City, KY, and I will keep you posted of any changes, since you actually did reply.

Tim

Since I have heard absolutely nothing from any Branson crew about joining up along the way, I will be re-ordering the route and stops for the Wichita convoy.

Going south takes an extra hour, and if no one is going to join, why take the extra time, right?

Dred, I think we will still go through Calvert City, KY, and I will keep you posted of any changes, since you actually did reply.

Tim

Can't kiss everyone's behind. (in a nutshell)

Edited by Coke

Well, I will be leaving Macon, Ga. at 5am Friday morning. Anyone wanting to convoy needs to get in touch with me asap. I will be stopping around Stockbridge for a few for bathroom/smokes/etc, if Frenchie/Grant/Fanta want to meet up somewhere in the Atl. area.

• 2 weeks later...

*************REVISION TO CONVOY ROUTE***********

Since no one from Branson spoke up, this will be the new route we will be taking.

LEG 1

Wichita, KS, to Newton, KS, to Emporia, KS

Flying J Travel Station

4245 W Hwy 50

Emporia KS

97.75 miles - 1 hr 39 min

ETA - 3:39A

LEG 2

Emporia, KS to Kingdom City, MO

Westland Travel Center

3296 Gold Ave

Kingdom City, MO

255.77 miles - 3 hr 56 min

ETA - 7:45A

LEG 3

Kingdom City, MO to Paducah, KY

Pilot Travel Center 358

5353 Cairo Rd

Paducah, KY

270.23 miles - 4 hr 24 min

ETA - 12:19P

LEG 4

Paducah, KY to Lebanon, TN

Pilot Travel Center 411

921 Mufreesboro Rd

Lebanon, TN

167.21 miles - 2 hr 32 min

ETA - 3:01P

LEG 5

Lebanon, TN to Kodak, TN

Zoomerz #76

3423 Winfield Dunn Pkwy

Kodak, TN

170.06 miles - 2 hr 40 min

ETA - 6:51P - Time Zone Change

FINAL LEG

Kodak, TN to Pigeon Forge, TN

Vacation Lodge

3450 Parkway

Pigeon Forge, TN

14.67 miles - 24 min

ETA - 7:25P

Please.....review the routes, I have made it super easy for folks to join up. Just let me know where you will be joining up. Anyone joining the route along the way will be PM'ed my mobile phone number, we can make sure no one gets left behind.

Talk to me gang!

Tim