Ok... I seriously have an addiction

Fanta

Yesterday I was on my way to work ( 2nd job valeting ). I'm supposed to be there for 6pm, its 5:23, and its about a 30 minute drive down there.

5:24 - friend calls, ask me whats up, and proceeds to inform me of a black Starion in this neighborhood that I'm very familiar with, gives me general instructions on how t find it - hangs up.

5:27 - I see the final exit I could take to make it to said neighborhood with ease. I'm on the way to work.

I take the exit. :lol: Took me about 10 minutes of scouring the neighborhood to find it but here she be.

http://i.imgur.com/B8TYu.jpg

88/89 tan interior automatic SHP ( or at least SHP wheels )

Talked to the guy's wife. She was honestly surprised ( as she thought her husband had picked up some random tail car that had never seen nor heard of before ), but she was happy to hear that there were other owners in the area. I need to swing back there when he's home to say wassup :ph34r:

so Justin just get one dood and stop torturing yourself....after all your mom has a cooler ride than you do....that just ain't right bro...

I'm the one that still drives it. She frets about the most ridiculous things ever since the main fusible link fried about 2 years ago.