Seriously?

Edde

I'm dragged away for a short while and a perfectly good thread simply disappeared. Again? What or who got belligerent and caused this? I know it wasn't me. I know there were replies. It's always about the time it starts to get interesting.

Thanks, whoever you are. Geez.

That is very strange. I don't think the thread has been moved. When I see it it shows up here.....

* StarQuestClub.com

* > General Discussion forums

* > Just plain ol' B.S.

Typically when they are moved they display like this...

* StarQuestClub.com

* > Moderators Forum

* > Moderators Lounge

Can you try the search, I just searched Apache and it popped up. Maybe that will be a way to get it to show up? When I go through the BS forum that thread DOES NOT show up for me. When I search it does.

UPDATE** I think I got it out of limbo by replying in the thread. I did get several errors when I tried to reply including this one....

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/starque/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php on line 1722

I can see it back in the forum, let me know if you guys can see it now. I don't know where it was stuck but I think I got it kicked back into reality now.

**Edde, I can't make you a mod, only admins can do that so you should pander to Jimmy! LOL

Actually I cleaned it up and put it back on the forums http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Jimmy

Thank you masked man. It sure didn't make sense otherwise.