83 hood for a $100 bux on Ohio CL

AutoBodyGod

idk i think he's calling me a "poser" or somthing. this guy is a waste of time ALL he does is try to pick a fight. he acts like a baby that got his bottle tookin away

Dude, you are a poser!! Why do you have pictures of cars that do not belong to you on your profile? I can believe that Quest belongs to you with the hideous mopar banner on top of it. By the way...why do you have that mopar banner over the Quest picture anyways? MOPAR had no part of building these cars.

cars that are not mine? yeah sure. why dont you just ask spoon32? hes been to my place and seen all my toys. jackhole!

chrysler =MOPAR.

and BTW my friend from detroit is picking my 83 up after he gets back from jersey dropping off a roadrunner he just sold.

i really think your just jealous. your like 40 and im 21 and i have and can afford cars that you CANT http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Edited by starquestG54B

cars that are not mine? yeah sure. why dont you just ask spoon32? hes been to my place and seen all my toys. jackhole!

chrysler =MOPAR.

You mean he has seen all of your dads toys. Did he see your 83 Starion you went after 2 weeks ago? Besides the point you have nothing worthy of owning to others, you come in this forum trying to sell junk I wouldn't drag home if you offered to give to me. Then you basically call people people cheap because they didn't buy a part from you because it was cheaper to buy the very same part new from the dealer. You really should look at some of your very 1st posts you offered to sale parts on.

You mean he has seen all of your dads toys. Did he see your 83 Starion you went after 2 weeks ago? Besides the point you have nothing worthy of owning to others, you come in this forum trying to sell junk I wouldn't drag home if you offered to give to me. Then you basically call people people cheap because they didn't buy a part from you because it was cheaper to buy the very same part new from the dealer. You really should look at some of your very 1st posts you offered to sale parts on.

no all MY toys. you dont listen do ya?you didnt even read what i wrote. i said my friend from michigan was going to pickit up when he gets back. who have i called cheap? its simple. i have parts . if someone wants them then fine i will sell them. i DONT sell broken or damaged parts.and besides why is it ANY of your business anyway?

chrysler =MOPAR.

and BTW my friend from detroit is picking my 83 up after he gets back from jersey dropping off a roadrunner he just sold.

i really think your just jealous. your like 40 and im 21 and i have and can afford cars that you CANT http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Dude...I have cars that are worth more than the shack you live in, trust me ! I can prove it and there are members in here that have seen my cars & warehouse. Jealous?? hardly.

I'm really starting to hate this site. All you guys do is bash each other on here and the guys that are new and ask question they think are normal you guys treat them like they are dumba**es. Get a life, if you don't want to be helpfull then don't speak at all. By the way autobody god how's the caravan cranks going. lmao silver is not nitrided. I'm done with this site.