Conquest door mirrors

Harry

Hello.

I live in the UK and it is impossible to find parts over here. I have a 2.0 turbo Starion and hate the rubbery stalks on the door mirrors. Does anyone have a set of Conquest mirrors for sale that are willing to ship to the UK for me?

Thanks in advance.

Harry.

Hello.

I live in the UK and it is impossible to find parts over here. I have a 2.0 turbo Starion and hate the rubbery stalks on the door mirrors. Does anyone have a set of Conquest mirrors for sale that are willing to ship to the UK for me?

Thanks in advance.

Harry.

what do you men by rubbery stalks

i have an extra set i can send ya, been a while since i shipped to UK, so i dont know what price would be

Red would be ideal, although heated is not necessary but would be nice. Could I just wire the heater element to come on with ignition?

My postcode (zip code)is AL2 1PF, which is in Hertfordshire, England if people want to get shipping quotes.

If you do have a set that you want to sell could you PM me the price shipped please.

Thanks. Harry.

Red would be ideal, although heated is not necessary but would be nice. Could I just wire the heater element to come on with ignition?

My postcode (zip code)is AL2 1PF, which is in Hertfordshire, England if people want to get shipping quotes.

If you do have a set that you want to sell could you PM me the price shipped please.

Thanks. Harry.

I would wire it to the defrost

I would wire it to the defrost

Good idea, although i could also use it as an excuse to have another toggle switch in my center console.

I have tried myself to get quotes for small items shipped from your side of the pond, however, i am unsure of the weight and it also varys depending on where you live. Most of the large couriers have quick quote functions on there websites if you want to give it a go.

Thanks.

Harry.