20G fits what manifold?

The turbo does NOT fit the stock manifold. Its more rectangular, but if its a T3 or T4, I have no clue! I dont have a picture..

Bought it from some guy here at the forum, doesnt remember who.

I have a Log-manifold now, I think. But its not straight so Im thinking about buying a treadstone. Tried to contact Chad to ask him to make one, but I dont get any answer...

Thanks guys

chances are its a t3 - i dont think they make the 20g with a t4 flange on it. Use the google search for measurements, as noted above.

i would go ahead and get that treadstone manifold. seems to be the best bet for the price.

Messured my turbo, its a T3. I think Ill buy the Treadstone manifold, I dont get any answer from Chad.

Thanks guys..

There are mitsu turbos that utilize T-3 flanges, they are quite common on the GMC Cyclone/Typhoon series turbos. Cyclones/Typhoons came stock with a T-3 flanged 17C, so a common upgrade for the Cyclone/Typhoon is a 20-G that has that same T-3 footprint.

Don't confuse terminology here, 20G is the compressor wheel, T-3 is the turbine flange and also covers a series of turbine wheels, and neither has anything to do with the other. Telling the manifold guy what compressor you have doesn't tell him anything about the flange it has, just as tellign him it's a T3 turbo tells a turbo guy what kind of the compressor is in it.

There are mitsu turbos that utilize T-3 flanges, they are quite common on the GMC Cyclone/Typhoon series turbos. Cyclones/Typhoons came stock with a T-3 flanged 17C, so a common upgrade for the Cyclone/Typhoon is a 20-G that has that same T-3 footprint.

Don't confuse terminology here, 20G is the compressor wheel, T-3 is the turbine flange and also covers a series of turbine wheels, and neither has anything to do with the other. Telling the manifold guy what compressor you have doesn't tell him anything about the flange it has, just as tellign him it's a T3 turbo tells a turbo guy what kind of the compressor is in it.

Hey Chad.

Tried to pm you. Do you have any equal length manifolds that you want to get rid of? If so I want t buy it very bad. Especially with a external wastegateflange..

Please contact me if you got one.

Thanks

Petter