what ive been upto

bmx152

ok well b4 spring started i sold both my quests to build my 89 mustang rom the ground up. i bought a running 466 ford big block for it. (460 bored .030 over) i put new heads and cam in it.( already had brand new bottom end and had aftermarket forged pistons) i bought a just redone c6 transmission good for almost 1000hp. and a really beefy drive shaft to go with it. the damn swap headers cost me almost 800 dollars but theyre just oh so sick. it has a 3500 stall converter in it.

i pretty much set the car up to be streetable and run 10s on the street. shes not done but she runs and has alot of power. in the summer ill be adding a bigger intake and carburetor and also some nitrous to help get her goin.

it has about 10.5-1 compression and with a new intake and carb she will be well in the 500 hp range. alot of people dont know about this motor but it makes power to about 6500 rpms and they make crazy torque everywhere. and the blocks are real tuff.

it is and dont worry i take care of my s*** its gonna be a fun daily but the thing needs headers badd the ones on there have like 1 1/8 primarys and its chokin it real bad but ill pst some pics when i get it home

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...