JDM 16G with stock hotside and bolts up.

monty87

I have a JDM 16G turbo with modified stock hot side so it will bolt right up. The turbo has about 1000 miles on it.

I went back to stock because I get more low end and is needed for a 4x4. 175+Shipping

I will post pics of it this weekend.

ok im here :). is there any shaftplay? oil burning? oil inside the turbine area?

NO shafy play No oil burning and is in really good shape, Just so everyone knows the turbo has a two bolt flange with an adapter I made to hook up the I/C hose.

I do have the stock Actuator for it also or you can use yours. I have to keep my stock one for my set up.

I will see if I can fide my post on here that has resent pictures of the turbo install.

Edited by monty87

ok im very interested. did u have this on your monty? and it will fit a starquest?

Yep the heart of my monty is the starion 2.6 the motors just swap in. I love going wheen and seeing people hear the famous woosh and there like wt........ that has a turbo...yeah gotta love it. Nothing like 4 wheel burn outs!

Edited by monty87