Polyurethane Transmission Mount

dnascarface

What we have here is our last poly - tranny mount for the Starquest.

http://www.3sx.com/store/catalog/mounts-sq-tranny-04-300l.jpg

We retail this mount for $169.95 + shipping. Because I'm a former SQ owner, and love you guys...this bad boy can leave here for $150 shipped! B)

In stock, ready to ship, only 1 left so get it while you can!

Contact me at 704-786-6400 or josh@3sx.com

Don't forget we have other little goodies for your Starquest...you can see them at http://www.3sx.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=75

Also, if you need anything for any of your other cars...check out www.3sxperformance.com for all your automotive needs.

Thanks guys!

Josh

Edited by dnascarface

Yes Stedebani makes it...but you're comparing a single mount to a group buy price. Trust me, if I could sell them for that price, I'd do it...but I have WAAAAAAAY more in this one mount than $69. :wacko: I'm sure Steve would not have given you those prices if it were under $3500 total...haha that's a lot of mounts, but $3500 makes it worth while for him.

Owell..good ol' Stedebani...but HEY, I appreciate you trying to call me out quickconq. At $150 shipped, I'd make enough profit to cover shipping supplies, and UPS ground costs getting the mount out of here. Oh the joys of running a real business vs organizing an internet forum group buy. :rolleyes:

Part still available...apparently others have this mount and love it!

Edited by dnascarface

Yes Stedebani makes it...but you're comparing a single mount to a group buy price. Trust me, if I could sell them for that price, I'd do it...but I have WAAAAAAAY more in this one mount than $69. :wacko: I'm sure Steve would not have given you those prices if it were under $3500 total...haha that's a lot of mounts, but $3500 makes it worth while for him.

Owell..good ol' Stedebani...but HEY, I appreciate you trying to call me out quickconq. At $150 shipped, I'd make enough profit to cover shipping supplies, and UPS ground costs getting the mount out of here. Oh the joys of running a real business vs organizing an internet forum group buy. :rolleyes:

Part still available...apparently others have this mount and love it!

Why ship something that small Ups ground? Would take 10+ business days just to get there when it could be shipped cheaper at a faster rate with Usps.

^ What!? Chesterfield VA probably cost about 12-15 bucks and be there within 1-2 business days from here. We never trust USPS...takes much longer than UPS, their insurance/claim process is a joke, and sometimes parts go missing or never show up. We'll stick with UPS...plus the LONGEST it takes to ship anywhere would be Hawaii, and it takes 6 days to get there. :blink: I've done too much shipping in my day, and know to much on package logistics :wacko:

First come first serve, come get this SWEEEEEETT polyurethane transmission mount, in stock ready to ship! :)

I donated one of these (brand new) in the raffle at the Sq "Meet in Mesquite" a couple of weeks ago ,was a hot raffle item indeed and its a really nice piece, i already have two others in use so bump for this really strong and well made tranny mount . :)