Various parts for sale in Charlotte, NC

Starion88esir

I have the following items for sale. Not looking to trade anything, cash only. If it sells I will delete it. Please don't waste my time or yours parts and prices are listed. If I run across anything else, I will ad it, but I doubt it. Large items you come pick up if you want them.

Widebody passenger fender: $30

1g DSM MAS: $15

Intercooler: $45

Valve cover: $10

Doors with Turbo door handles: $50 (take ask or nothing)

Grill insert (black piece from below the header panel): $20

88-89 Climate control: $20 worked when removed, sold as-is to be safe

SS turbo oil feed and return lines: $50 these are brand new in the zip loc bag from one of the original group buys on here years ago (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

If you already wasted my time replying to my local craigslist ad, I will just skip your requests since you're clearly not serious. You know who you are.

I'll have to find the pictures I have and post them. I will do as soon as possible.

Edited by Starion88esir

I know for a fact the two in the zip-loc bag are the oil feed and return lines. While at my storage unit I came across two other lines that were never installed, but I don't remember what they were for anymore (all I know is the only SS braided items I've ever bought with the exception of brake lines were for my Starion). I couldn't tell you who they were from, just it was the original group buy when they were first made several years ago. I don't even have a clue how much I paid for them anymore. Sorry I can't be more specific.

• 4 months later...

BUMP

I am now able/willing to ship IF it will fit in one of those usps flat rate boxes and must have tracking included. I do NOT have paypalso postal money order is the only acceptable form of payment for your protection (trackability). So if you want something shipped see how much the appropriate sized box is and add that to the price and a couple bucks for gas would be nice too. But your call.

I'm still not going to sell to people who have wasted my time telling me they want something to never actually come out and pick it up. I'd rather give it away to someone with respect for someones time.

I have the following items for sale. Not looking to trade anything, cash only. If it sells I will delete it. Please don't waste my time or yours parts and prices are listed. If I run across anything else, I will ad it, but I doubt it. Large items you come pick up if you want it.

Widebody mudflaps: $250

Rear window louvers: $150

Widebody passenger fender: $30

Rear hatch cover: $20

1g DSM MAS: $15

Intercooler: $45

Valve cover: $10

Doors with Turbo door handles: $50 (take ask or nothing)

Grill insert (black piece from below the header panel): $20

88-89 Climate control: $20 worked when removed, sold as-is to be safe

SS turbo oil feed and return lines: $50 these are brand new in the zip loc bag from one of the original group buys on here years ago

If you already wasted my time replying to my local craigslist ad, I will just skip your requests since you're clearly not serious. You know who you are.

I'll have to find the pictures I have and post them. I will do as soon as possible.

PM'd You

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac42/charlesskelter/SU1BRzAxMDIuanBn.jpg

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac42/charlesskelter/SU1BRzAxMDQuanBn.jpg

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac42/charlesskelter/SU1BRzAxMDUuanBn.jpg

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac42/charlesskelter/SU1BRzAxMDYuanBn.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell pics but it's all I have to take pics with. They are dirty, I'll get them wiped down at some point. The hint of red on the flaps is not overspray. It's from the double sided tape, so once it's pulled off to put new tape on it won't be there. The missing tabs I have in a box somewhere, just have so much crap in the shed to go through (i can't throw anything out), but they're so simple anyone could fab them, no joke. Only excuse is laziness. ;) If they are purchased before I find the hardware I wel hold on to your address and number and get them to you as soon as I come across them.