Ton of car parts for sale

Turbo'd Mighty Max

Edit: its a 87 Chrysler TSi

I have some personal things come up that need to be taken care of. Wanted to rebuild this car and drive it around but not in the funds anymore..

Its a complete car minus: ((Meaning it does NOT have these parts))

Wheels

Turbo

Exhaust Manifold

Intake Manifold with everything on it

Charge piping

Down pipe

Engine Harness ((stock one was shreaded to bits was going to remake a whole new one))

MAF sensor

Guage Cluster

Distributor

Oil pan ((Trust me on this one, you dont want it))

Oil squirters

Valve cover ((The only thing im going to keep incase my mighty max 54B cover gets ruined))

From what I can tell everything else is there. Just PM me with what you need and an offer and ill send the Yay or Nay with the shipping cost.

I will post pictures of the car sometime soon once it stops raining and is nice enough outside to get a few good pictures.

WARNING: I havent started this car up so I am unsure if some of the stuff even works. And as i stated earlier theres no harness so i cant exactly plug a battery to it and test it.

Side note: If this car has those fins you want on the 1/4 pannel. I really dont mind hacking away at it to ship them off. Car is pretty beat up as is.

Edited by Turbo'd Mighty Max

EDIT:

I ripped out the battery from my truck and plugged it into the car. the headlight motors work! along with the dome lights.

If there is something you want to know if it works just post and if the wiring will let me ill try.

Due to no charge piping or down pipe, i cant start the motor to see if any of those things work. but electrical is fine.