Lost to a prelude :(

apedog

Long story short he honked 3 times at around 20mph. Right as we started to go he got ahead of me as im sitting waiting for my turbo to spool up but eventually I did kinda keep up with him but he ended up beating me by a car length. Come to find out though he had a totally built engine and the fact that his car weighs 2000 pounds lighter I say I did pretty good keeping up with him haha

Cant win them all I guess :ph34r:

I'll sell you an sc61 that will gaurantee you the win. Real cheap.

So you are frumroll racing all motor preludes with your dsm? For shame. You need to wreck his holiday with a dig race. 9k rpm clutch drop and off you go, son.

Yea man I was waiting for a red light but there werent any so I was like ehh we'll try it haha Idk this thing was pretty fast but I know that if I had the same mods he had I would have wrecked his day real quick haha

What you running? My niece is driving a '96 GSX with a 20G and bunch of mods 750 injectors all tuned with DSM link. Boost hits wicked hard.

ehh all that I got is a turbo back,2g manifold,and a 14g running stock boost which is 13 pounds.

ehh all that I got is a turbo back,2g manifold,and a 14g running stock boost which is 13 pounds.

I thought you stock turbo was "blown" and you were waiting for a 16g to come in the mail?

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=110851&st=0&p=1078105&fromsearch=1entry1078105

Edited by StarquestRescue

I thought you stock turbo was "blown" and you were waiting for a 16g to come in the mail?

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=110851&st=0&p=1078105&fromsearch=1entry1078105

Well I ended up just buying a 14g from a guy in Hanover for a 100 bucks. I cant really afford a 16g right now so I bought this turbo just as a temporary. The 13g is sitting on my garage floor ;) Idk what to do with it haha

Well I ended up just buying a 14g from a guy in Hanover for a 100 bucks. I cant really afford a 16g right now so I bought this turbo just as a temporary. The 13g is sitting on my garage floor ;) Idk what to do with it haha

make a jet engine!!!! :lol: no but seriously id do it

Long story short he honked 3 times at around 20mph. Right as we started to go he got ahead of me as im sitting waiting for my turbo to spool up but eventually I did kinda keep up with him but he ended up beating me by a car length. Come to find out though he had a totally built engine and the fact that his car weighs 2000 pounds lighter I say I did pretty good keeping up with him haha

Cant win them all I guess :ph34r:

Brake boost next time