1988 red with black interior part out

Bill R

Need Center console, guage cluster top with switches or without,idle step motor ,temp swithch for egr, and a more peices I need to check on.

• 2 weeks later...
everything that is left :all harnesses ,all ac/ heater full black interior - one passenger seat and one pillar arm,all electric except flex fuses in front including computers,one 9"frt tire, steering wheel is after market,full braking system,change over from auto to manual tran. set up ,shp springs , rear regular struts and springs,2 blown dr side frt, rear shp struts &1 good frt pass.shp struts , one good rear pass. shp strut,one sealed gas tank,one 88 differential. rear control arms, front control arms,stock sway arms frt rear,intercooler,stock intercooler piping,good rear fuel hose(from pump to line)intake manifold , cracked exhaust manifold ,checked and greased dizzy,egr,2 throttle bodies,flow checked and cleaned green injector,fuel hose from filter to throttle body maf stock with and with out honeycomb,stock working fuel pump,one good 88 5sp tranny, one drive shaft 5sp,one torquetube , 2 sets of fenders one red one white,rear small triangle glass,rer hatch,dr side rear tail light for conquest,fog lights,stock exhaust........please need to sell ....give me an offer.....

everything that is left :all harnesses ,all ac/ heater full black interior - one passenger seat and one pillar arm,all electric except flex fuses in front including computers,one 9"frt tire, steering wheel is after market,full braking system,change over from auto to manual tran. set up ,shp springs , rear regular struts and springs,2 blown dr side frt, rear shp struts &1 good frt pass.shp struts , one good rear pass. shp strut,one sealed gas tank,one 88 differential. rear control arms, front control arms,stock sway arms frt rear,intercooler,stock intercooler piping,good rear fuel hose(from pump to line)intake manifold , cracked exhaust manifold ,checked and greased dizzy,egr,2 throttle bodies,flow checked and cleaned green injector,fuel hose from filter to throttle body maf stock with and with out honeycomb,stock working fuel pump,one good 88 5sp tranny, one drive shaft 5sp,one torquetube , 2 sets of fenders one red one white,rear small triangle glass,rer hatch,dr side rear tail light for conquest,fog lights,stock exhaust........please need to sell ....give me an offer.....

PM sent Bill

• 4 months later...
everything that is left :all harnesses (- the alt) ,all ac/ heater full black interior - one passenger seat and one pillar arm,all electric except flex fuses in front including computers ecu sold,one 9"frt rim and tire, steering wheel is after market,full braking system,change over from auto to manual tran. set up ,shp springs , rear regular struts and springs,2 blown dr side frt and rear shp struts &1 good frt pass.shp struts , one good rear pass. shp strut,one sealed gas tank cleaned and seal coated ,one 88 differential. rear control arms, front control arms,2 sets stock sway arms frt rear,stock inter cooler,stock intercooler piping,good rear fuel hose(from pump to line)intake manifold , cracked exhaust manifold ,checked and greased dizzy,egr,2 throttle bodies,flow checked and cleaned green injector, maf stock with and with out honeycomb,stock working fuel pump 15.00,one good 88 5sp tranny, one drive shaft 5sp,one torquetube , 2 sets of fenders one red one white,rear small triangle glass,rer hatch,dr side rear tail light for conquest,fog lights,stock exhaust........please need to sell ....give me an offer.... I DO NOT HAVE black two piece windshield washer arm cowls, radio antenna, black front seats, sunroof, TURBOS,auto trans . I am not here to rip people off just to help thanks Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I am parting my 1988 red with black pin hole leather interior .The only things I do not have are- turbo ,air damn,rear bumper, the whole air conditioning system.I have shp front and rear springs 60.00 obo + shipping , two jet valve heads 75.00 +shipping ea..misc. interior pieces 10-75.00 LIKE ALWAYS OBO.. you name it I should have it . I TRIED TO SAVE EVERYTHING OFF OF IT BEFORE I RECYCLED IT .I know ---- I do not like to piece out a car either but it save two others in my garage and anyone who buys the parts ....all parts are located in Illinois just southwest of Rockford ... hope this is a help to all

hello, please give me a call at 770-771-3928 eric. im in need of parts from you. thanks