1988 red with black interior part out

Bill R

I am parting my 1988 red with black pin hole leather interior .The only things I do not have are- turbo ,air damn,rear bumper, the whole air conditioning system.I have shp front and rear springs 60.00 obo + shipping , two jet valve heads 75.00 +shipping ea..misc. interior pieces 10-75.00 LIKE ALWAYS OBO.. you name it I should have it . I TRIED TO SAVE EVERYTHING OFF OF IT BEFORE I RECYCLED IT .I know ---- I do not like to piece out a car either but it save two others in my garage and anyone who buys the parts ....all parts are located in Illinois just southwest of Rockford ... hope this is a help to all Edited by Bill R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I still have almost a whole car still... full black interior - (i do not have the front seats, sunroof, gas tank, fuel pump, good driver side shp struts,windshield,air dam ,turbos, radio antenna and exhaust manifold)I need to sell my garage is too full Edited by Bill R

I still have almost a whole car still... full black interior - (i do not have the front seats, sunroof, gas tank, fuel pump, good driver side shp struts,windshield,air dam ,turbos, radio antenna and exhaust manifold)I need to sell my garage is too full

I need the little hupcap type deals on the wheels. I lost one somewhere.If so how much and shipping to 22802?

I still have almost a whole car still... full black interior - (i do not have the front seats, sunroof, gas tank, fuel pump, good driver side shp struts,windshield,air dam ,turbos, radio antenna and exhaust manifold)I need to sell my garage is too full

hey need the A-pillar on both sides...the cover of the fuses from inside the car...and the back hatch cover...that covers the lightes from inside...the rug panel