2 1/4" Hard Pipe kit and AHP

Live4Boost

I was thinking of getting the *DM 2 1/4" Hard Pipe and AHP kit, but he isn't selling the couplers anymore so does anyone know what couplers I would need? Also what do you do with the wires that run to the air can after you remove it?

The couplers for the 2 1/4" pipes are just straight couplers w/2 1/4" ID - i have a set that never got used (long story but my dad threw away the hardpipes from teh kit thinking they were scrap, leaving me with just the couplers).

The couplers for the AHP on the airbox side are 3" to 3" straight (the pipe is 3"OD if memory serves correct) and then a 2 1/4" to 3" straight on the turbo side. These can be ordered from www.siliconeintakes.com (very quick IN STOCK service).

Only wires to the air can are the boost solenoid (88/89 only) and the MAS sensor, both stay hooked up, unless you are using something else to control boost pressure, then you can just remove the solenoid and tuck the harness off to the side.

Ive been looking at those too, his site doesnt really have an "order" page.. do you just email him if you want to buy it?

*DM is out of the starquest game now. He was liquidating everything he has left over for our cars. Send him an email and see if there are any left would be your best bet.

*DM is out of the starquest game now. He was liquidating everything he has left over for our cars. Send him an email and see if there are any left would be your best bet.

Sounded to me like he was just shutting down his mechanic shop to focus on parts.

Posted on *DMperformanse.com 0

*DM is shutting down the shop, selling everything

Yes I will not be working on Starions any longer. I will only sell the Products as I am in a new venture. So I must eliminate all Starion parts I have saved for the past 15 years.

I have almost every part you would imagine. I did manage to have a scrap metal guy eliminate many items I could not keep any longer last week.

I have around 12, 2.6 blocks some with cranks most without. $125 each without and $150 with crank

No pistons or rods. You can choose your block.

All the Zinc plated nuts bolts brackets are probably the best item anyone could want who is rebuilding or working on Starions.

Everything has to go. Many differentials and half shafts and too many 87-89 flywheels available for cheap. Just ask

Anyone wants everything just let me know I will give you EVERYTHING for a great price If you are serious.

Pictures available

Edited by NotStock88