East Coast MOD

BradD

• 2 weeks later...

i just mapquested it. It is right next to martin luther king dr, right?

Near my is Trenton, NJ. There is a martin luther king dr. NO WAY WOULD I DRIVE MY QUEST THERE!!

I have been looking foward to this meet for several months. Sorry , but I won't be there. Hope I don't ruffle any feathers.

Franco

You guys know that the location was changed right? It's in Delaware now.

Here's the new address:

Wilmington Blue Rocks Baseball Stadium - Lot A.

801 Shipyard Dr.

Wilmington, DE 19801-5154

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/owners-site/owners-day.do

This is to day people. Note that the location in the first post was never changed.

Man I completely forgot about this. I hope some of you made it. Looking forward to some pics.

I put the pictures here. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=112264

It would have been nice to have a mpi car there. Maybe next year. I was discussing mas issues with the Mitsu tech guy, and i realized non of the 3 cars had a stock or 1g mas.

I put the pictures here. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=112264

It would have been nice to have a mpi car there. Maybe next year. I was discussing mas issues with the Mitsu tech guy, and i realized non of the 3 cars had a stock or 1g mas.

I was there, i thought you guys were gonna hang out a bit afterwards. Bus driver was with me, there were just a bunch of eclipse left.

The meet was 10-2. Spencer said you weren't coming do to the fact it would be over by the time you got there. We left about 1:30 after the awards. We were pretty much hung out by then. The wind was nasty.

I told that crack head i was coming when i called him back, i was waiting on slow arse busdriver (craig. I just needed to get out of the house my wife was driving me up the freaking wall lol. We went to that beer place and had a few.

I was waiting on slow arse busdriver (craig. I just needed to get out of the house my wife was driving me up the freaking wall lol. We went to that beer place and had a few.

Sorry it did not work out. Sounds like your trip was not a total lost. I have not seen bus drivers car since his swap. :( If you had been there one time, you would have been ready to leave by 1:30 too. :lol:

I had been planning to go to this for months, but Fri night was a friend's birthday party that didn't end till 4am. I slept through my alarm and missed it. I wasn't bringing my car so it wasn't a huge loss, but I still wanted to go. Hopefully they'll do it again next year.