WTB: Radio panel

Aero-R

I'm looking for the black radio panel that came for the 2DIN radio model. Just that little panel/faceplate that surrounds the radio and that comes with a little "pocket" area below. Mine is just broken at two points due to bad manipulation by a mechanic, and I don't want to see those 2 little damages on it since I'm finishing a complete restoration of my Starion, so I'm looking for a MINT CONDITIONS unit (no scratches, no color damage, no bended areas). It's mounted with 6 screws behind, but the screws are not needed.

As illustration, I've uploaded a picture of the current radio panel I'm using at my Starion, and a basic drawing I've done to show exactly the piece I'm talking about:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6104/imagen406x.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/461/consolac.jpg

Please send offers to starionisland@gmail.com or leave here a message. Thanks in advance !

• 4 weeks later...

oh wow im sorry dude but im in the same boat as you! those are a pain to find in good shape. but you could make 1 using a sheet of aluminum or any metal you like but in my opinion id radther deal with a broken orig, the metal ones dont look right in our cars.

u would have better luck finding a entire parts car that has a good 1 . go to a junkyard and find somthing that will look good and then customise it to fit. i have a bunch of other parts if you need anything else let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Nice radio. Not original Starion equipment, but still verycool. It looks like it may have come out of a Tredia or something.

It's the original Starion equipment. In Europe we received this Radio, gray with orange lights, 2DIN. On the Narrowbody Starion the radio equipped was different. There's also a 2DIN black radio but that one wasn't sold in Europe, I've only seen one here and I think it's imported.

i got one. black, no cracks nothing. 15+ shipping. 313-676-9888. thanks

Perfect, you've a privatte message mate.

• 1 month later...